Mark IIC+ Price

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobocyril

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've got a Mark IIC+ (not simul-class) serial number 12524 and I want to sell it. I live in the UK (London) and really have no clue as to how much I should be expecting for it. 'Very good' would probably best describe it's condition, it's got a few bumps tears in the vinyl outer and the speaker, and the wood at the base of the speaker grill has warped slightly and bows a little, but other than that it's all good.

I've attached a picture (hopefully you're allowed to do that on this forum????).

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Cy.

ir7sy8.jpg

Hey, I'd say throw up another pic but of the back, that'll help identify the speaker and whether it's a 60 watt or 60/100.

#2121313 said:
Hey, I'd say throw up another pic but of the back, that'll help identify the speaker and whether it's a 60 watt or 60/100.

Good plan, cheers. See below...

239pau.jpg

In the UK you could probably get about £1200-1500 to the right buyer at the right time. These days, however, you'll likely see a bit less than that - maybe £900 - 1200. A loaded IIC (not +) head with 1x12 Thiele went on the 'bay for about £850 about a month ago. I payed about £750 for my IIB (minty combo) about 4/5 months ago, however selling prices have been dropping ever since then.

Shame, I'd give you a grand for it normally but I've just ordered another amp. If you choose not to sell I'll take it off your hands in the new year (March/Apr - tax rebate).

Back