Mark IIC+ people, quick question...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vae

Reaction score
I recently converted my IIC+ 1x12 hardwood combo to a hardwood head.

In your opinion, should I keep the empty hardwood combo around or is it safe to sell? I guess what I'm trying to ask is -- down the line, will it be better to keep it around for investment sake? Its not a necessity that I need to sell it but as long as I own the IIC+ it will definitely be used as a head. Thanks in advance!

Personally I'll keep it, you may want to sell it later as a combo, if that is the original hardwood combo, will be more valuable in the original as a collector item, as a musical item, have the extra speaker may help if you play out.

vae said:
I recently converted my IIC+ 1x12 hardwood combo to a hardwood head.

In your opinion, should I keep the empty hardwood combo around or is it safe to sell? I guess what I'm trying to ask is -- down the line, will it be better to keep it around for investment sake? Its not a necessity that I need to sell it but as long as I own the IIC+ it will definitely be used as a head. Thanks in advance!

Personally, I had an Imbuya Combo cab from my IIC+, but sold it after I put the IIC+ into a hardwood headshell as well. I plan on keeping my IIC+, so getting rid of the combo was no biggie for me. I've always preferred a head and cab over a combo anyway.

Looks like I'll keep it around.

I was just ebaying a bunch of old stuff I didn't use and the hardwood combo was sitting there (yeah its the original for my IIC+) and I kinda toyed with the idea of getting rid of it. You guys have steered me the other way, thanks!

Back