Mark IIC+ head on eBay, same ome again??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zodiac272

Reaction score
Hey,

anybody notice the black tolex fully "not" loaded IIC+ head on ebay? it comes with the calzone case from manny's in nyc. The seller is zero feedback, and also selling a road king. I think these look like the same heads from the same seller with a new eBay name. I asked the seller some questions last time with no response, see if i get a response this time.

scott

zodiac272 said:
Hey,

anybody notice the black tolex fully "not" loaded IIC+ head on ebay? it comes with the calzone case from manny's in nyc. The seller is zero feedback, and also selling a road king. I think these look like the same heads from the same seller with a new eBay name. I asked the seller some questions last time with no response, see if i get a response this time.

scott

Is it the one where there is only one pic, and has a mark III face plate or at least it it has a blue light instand of the red the Mark II´c has. ?

This one really looks like a fraud,

yep one pic... blue light... Could be a replacement part. looks like a mk IIC+ faceplate though. has "pull deep" but no pull for ryth 2

zodiac272 said:
yep one pic... blue light... Could be a replacement part. looks like a mk IIC+ faceplate though. has "pull deep" but no pull for ryth 2

Yes but still , why dossent he show the back of the amp, when he write`s that its in fab condition, that dossent make sence.

He seems to know somthimg about the C+ amps, so why not show the back so we can see the + , thats the key selling point ,? something issent quite right.

Yep it's the same Amp. Looks like the same seller again with zero feedbacks. He was selling 3 Mesa Amps last time. I got a response last time, but he didn't answered my questions i ask him. I was looking in my history to find the previous auction, but i couldn't find it. Sorry :(

Best you can do, is stay away from this auction and safe the money and time. :wink:

Guys! I've found the last auction.

So Scott, you're right it the same IIC+ sold several weeks ago.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Head-Tube-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ290460205394

This time he didn't get as much for it. Hopefully someone gonna try to pick up this baby personally. Somehow i don't trust the seller :(

Nice finding that auction! yeah... the guy actually sent me an email. I gave him my email so he could send more pics... lol... his only response was "BUY IT NOW $3299." he only got like $1125 for it this time. I feel like this guy is a foreigner. I even mentioned to him that we need more info and pics so he can get more money. Also a few 1 feedback and 3 feedback bidders to inflate the auction. I'll keep an eye out for this one again. :mrgreen:

$3299 and you didn't jump on it? :lol:
Pictures, you don't need no stinkin pictures. Don't you just believe me? :shock:

In a few weeks we will see this C+ again. Maybe with a $3299 BIN. And Western Union as the only payment method because of the high PayPal fees. But this is crazy! $3299. Without the pics we can't even get the options on this one. :(

I would only buy from Dave. Terrific Member!
If the seller was Pearskill... I would easily trust...
+1 :mrgreen:

Good pictures and an accurate description. Something this listing lacks both of.

Ending price; $1,526 on August 7th... it's September 22nd and d_mercantilo777 still has zero feedback.

I'd say someone got jipped or this was not kosher to start with. :roll:

it's back! this is ridiculous!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Head-Tube-Amplifier-/110589587194?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bfa72efa#ht_500wt_1154

this one won't quit!

In a few weeks we will see this C+ again. Maybe with a $3299 BIN.

I was right :lol: . But the dream of a $3299 BIN didn't come true. It's kind of funny to see this on Ebay. Hopefully nobody bids on this one. We will see for how much this will go this time :wink:

It appears that eBay finally realized this must be a bogus action or the seller doesn't know the rules.
About time.

it's back... pretty sure it's back on ebay again... It's advertised to have two export transformers... wow!

This is the one with the serial number that has the 6 stamped over with a 9?

Edit: This dude says he used it for the Spin Magazine 25th Anniversary performance?

Unless he is in the Flaming Lips, Smashing Pumpkins, The Black Keys, The National, or Spiritualized, I do believe this is not kosher once again...

I don't think any of those bands use Boogie, unless it's the Lips...

I emailed him about the "export" trannies..
First reply contained v.little helpful info, and didn't answer many of my specific questions.
Second reply, in response to "if it's got no variable voltage, how can U tell it's "export"", didn't mention tranny X code, and just gave non-specific info. Seemingly no interest in looking inside for me/buyers.
+1 for buyer beware...

I sold him that amp. I was not at all familar with the differences at the time, but I took the back off the combo and looked with a flashlight. It has an "X" in front of the numbers on the transformers. It was a great amp, and he actually sent it off for service after receiving it from me.

SonicProvocateur said:
This is the one with the serial number that has the 6 stamped over with a 9?

Edit: This dude says he used it for the Spin Magazine 25th Anniversary performance?

Unless he is in the Flaming Lips, Smashing Pumpkins, The Black Keys, The National, or Spiritualized, I do believe this is not kosher once again...

I don't think any of those bands use Boogie, unless it's the Lips...

Hi Guys, I'm the one selling this amp that I bought from a long time member of the board. I did use it for the Spin documentary...I'm not in any of the bands mentioned above. I used it for all the incidental guitar ( only ) tracks that were for the ' non-band performance ' scenes ....street scenes, day and nite, interviews.....anytime the bands were not playing and there was guitar stuff..... at the end of the movie while they roled credits...watch the doc and you'll see the credit of ' musical score, walter baker....that's me. everyone's hung up on the serial number stamp....mike bendinelli was not.

everything about this amp and the deal and me selling it and performing with it is totally kosher.

Back