mark IIc+ eq question.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk19

Reaction score
hi

I brought my new IIC+ to my tech today and he said that eq and reverb are poosible to built in, is this true? I love the tone from this boogie but have no eq and for metallica it is necessary I think or am I wrong? I also want to add that the speaker in my IIC+ is unbelievably powerfull!!!

I came across this mxr eq pedal, are they any good? MXR M109 6-BAND EQ
Guitar Effect Pedal. It is about 60 euro here in belgium. The boss 7 band eq is about 88 euro witch one is of the best quality. Oh, one stupid question: when I plug the eq in the fx loop can I use short guitar cables or patch cables to do this?

thanks for the info I will go for the boss GE 7 eq. I am going to use short guitar cables because the eq will be on all the time.

can the eq make that much difference? I never used an eq before.

kirk19 said:
can the eq make that much difference? I never used an eq before.

Depends on the style of music you play. For classic rock and blues you don't need it.

I want to play old style metallica so I think it will make a difference. I ordered the boss and next week I will have one. I already like the sound the IIC+ makes so if the eq improves it I will be more then satisfied.

Back