• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark iic+ $2800 SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mint 1984 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+, long head, original C+, not an upgrade, serial number 13147. Includes all the features: Simul-Class, EQ, Reverb, and comes with a Lead/Rhythm footswitch. Asking $2800.

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

Is this the IIC+ that used to belong to Jon out west that had a Mark III OT in it and some replacement resistors? I'm pretty sure that's the serial.

Silverwulf said:
Is this the IIC+ that used to belong to Jon out west that had a Mark III OT in it and some replacement resistors? I'm pretty sure that's the serial.

It is the one, but apparently is unmodified (per the thread). Used the handy/dandy search engine on "13147" and this is what I got
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30780&p=226146&hilit=13147#p226146

See 'ya, Jim :)

av8or3 said:
Silverwulf said:

It is the one, but apparently is unmodified (per the thread). Used the handy/dandy search engine on "13147" and this is what I got
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30780&p=226146&hilit=13147#p226146

See 'ya, Jim :)

Ah, maybe so. I'm trying to go on memory from my conversations with him. Either way, great amp.

Seriously, this looks like the real thing, but with so many flakes out there, I'd like to see the pics of the tranny id's before I would consider this amp.

That's why I said 'Thanks!' in my post on this thread. I'm selling my IIC+ for $1850, and this one makes that look like a steal.

metal190 said:
Consider me shocked.

I thought it was a deal at this price, I have been watching the IIC+ market for a long time and its not very often one of the long heads with all options in black shows up.

FYI I was second in line.

Jason47 said:
metal190 said:
Consider me shocked.
O.K. It is an original C+ and while it may sound just like your upgrade it will bring a premium for being original. Someone who wants a collectible C+ would not even consider buying an upgrade. He paid what I believe is a fair price for a killer sounding and rare collectible vintage amp.

I thought it was a deal at this price, I have been watching the IIC+ market for a long time and its not very often one of the long heads with all options in black shows up.

Congrats on the score Jason47 !!
Jim

Jason47 said:
metal190 said:
Consider me shocked.

Consider me not shocked. Even with the crappy economy, these fully loaded original C+ are going to bring decent money. It is all about the limited supply and strong demand, regardless of the MkV release.

the mark V strengthened the C+ market...and well all know why

Latest posts

Back