Mark II combo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wastoid

Reaction score
One of these just showed up for an incredibly cheap price of $250. Is this whole line messed up for some reason I'm unaware of or is it just highly likely that this Mark II Combo is messed up in some way? $250 seems like the seller is either an idiot or the amp is broken.

If it's actually in good condition, it seems like I should try to get it in a heartbeat. What do you guys think?

There are 4 different Mark II's out there. Mark IIA, IIB, IIC and IIC+

Which one is it? Do you have pictures or perhaps a serial #?

Either one of those is a steal for $250, some more than others. Seems like something has to be wrong with it for that price or the guy is just an idiot as you said.

He didn't mention which one it was (maybe he doesn't know?) but there is one pic here:
0101030116000104032008062027974e1d3edd6c841b0039f1.jpg

thanks for the info. I know these kinds of threads are kind of lame so I appreciate your reply.

That's a Mark IIB w/ GEQ.

I would jump on that in a heartbeat for $250, the hardwood combo /speaker is worth that and then some alone.

Platypus said:

I would jump on that in a heartbeat for $250, the hardwood combo /speaker is worth that and then some alone.
sweet, I'll try to snag it. How can you tell it's a IIB? I was just surfing around on google images trying to compare it to pics of C, C+ etc and the front panels looked the same on all of them in my limited search.

Re typo, I sure hope not lol.. that said, his description was only like 5 words so I assume someone wanting to get 2.5k would type a little more.

wastoid said:
Platypus said:

sweet, I'll try to snag it. How can you tell it's a IIB? I was just surfing around on google images trying to compare it to pics of C, C+ etc and the front panels looked the same on all of them in my limited search.

Re typo, I sure hope not lol.. that said, his description was only like 5 words so I assume someone wanting to get 2.5k would type a little more.

It's either a IIA or a IIB, there is no pull function on the middle control. My bet would be a B but to know for sure we'd need serial or more pics.

cool, thanks. I already sent the "I'll buy it" email so if I get it, I'll try to repay you with some clips of it, assuming it works ;p

I'll take that combo shell off your hands if you end up getting it and don't want to keep it :D

Hah! I just saw this too, and sent an email as well (before I saw this thread).

So wastoid's got me beat. However, my office is only about 5 minutes away from the location in the ad... heh heh :twisted:

I just heard back from the guy. He's an intern at a studio nearby, and all he said was that they sold it rather quickly.

Huh.

djw said:
I just heard back from the guy. He's an intern at a studio nearby, and all he said was that they sold it rather quickly.

Huh.
Told me the same thing. Maybe he's like the previous poster and just laughing at us. ;p

Back