• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark II C+ Original loaded Simulclass - combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markchatwin

Reaction score
This used to be Rich B's amp (so I'm using his gut shots) and I've had it for a couple years now. I'm leaning toward the Strat blues thing these days and am after a Tweed. It's totally original save for the filter caps, you can see the second post that attests to that. I've done nothing to it and it plays great. I have the original white tolex cabinet with original speaker, fan and reverb but it is currently housed in the headshell so I can record cabinets in my ISO booth but still have the head near the control area. I plan to keep the headshell and sell it as an original combo (top photo). It has Mesa STR440's in it and some GT 12AX7's.

I'm after $4k obo - there's one on EBAY now for $3500ish but the head cabinet is aftermarket (I'm pretty sure) so I'm going for a little more... Location is upstate NY if you want to try it out...Message me for my phone number if you want to talk...

Link to the amp:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36187&hilit=richb

Latest posts

Back