Mark I Logo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if mine is factory (got it from a local music store) but my reissue has the Mesa/Boogie logo. I could get you pics later if you'd like. 8)

Thanks for the response. I decided to purchase another custom headshell from Mesa Boogie and was considering the "Mesa/Boogie" logo for my Mark I instead of the customary vintage logo. I ordered my Mark IV headshell with the Mark I logo, so I thought I might order a Mark I headshell with the modern logo just to be different. In the end I decided to stick with the vintage "Boogie" logo because I thought it would look best with the orange bronco tolex and wicker grille.

Very nice, in fact, it almost looks too nice to play. I like things that are unique, and your Mark I is unique, I have never seen one with the "Mesa/Boogie" logo before. Thanks for posting the pic.

Yeah man, she's a beaut. You're welcome for the pic. I just became a boogie head a few months ago when I got her. I had an F-50 before, but it wasn't anywhere near what I needed for my playing. The Mark I gets almost dumbly which I love about it. Nails some Scofield stuff too. Anywho, I'll be on the board every now and then if you need more pics. You can see the flame in the wood a little from the pic but that's the least flamed part of the whole amp. She's gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back