Mark AND Recto at the same time????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Michelj, i talked about the one on the wall... i'm sure when you turn it on you can hear Eddie's Riff and Dave's Voice : "Light Up The Sky..." :wink:

lookslikemeband said:
Now to add a few Strategy Power Amps, and you're SET!
I was sooooooooo close to bidding on the 400 that ended on ebay the other day. The seller was from Alaska too...but I was short on $$ and they wanted payment very quickly :(

Yeah, but that doesn't explain that chartreuse Racktifier on the other thread.

4nkam said:
lookslikemeband said:
Now to add a few Strategy Power Amps, and you're SET!
I was sooooooooo close to bidding on the 400 that ended on ebay the other day. The seller was from Alaska too...but I was short on $$ and they wanted payment very quickly :(

Bummer.... That's my second rack - a couple of 400's, and I'm good to go!

How are you guys (while playing live,) transfering from one power amp to the next? Is it some kind of Midi connection? I'd like to run my Rectifier with my soon to be aquired MArk IV.

It just depends on your setup. Do you have two cabs? If so, all you would need is an a/b/y unit so that you can play either the recto, IV, or both. It gets a little tricker if you only have one cab though.

I normally play two cabs.

2 4X12's for big stages

2 2X12's for small stages

I'm the only guitarist in the band at the moment - so the sound guy doesn't complain AS MUCH as they used to when there were two guitarists in the band and we BOTH used stereo rigs.

rabies said:
I was using the Whirlwind Selector (that had too much hum/buzz sound so I returned it) as an a/b/y pedal with my RK1 and Mk III and 2x12 gflex cab.

Each amp was basically running into a 75 watt spkr @ 8 ohm each. Switch amps using the footswitch. Very simple.

I'd recommend the Tonebone Switchbone after reading about it.

I have no clue how LOG Morton uses the Whirlwind (he's running 2 Mark IV's stereo). It's a cheap passive pedal.

thanks for the tip. I looked those up...man, those are pricey little things.
They seem to get really good reviews though, so I may just try that one.

Latest posts

Back