Mark 5 Review

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goodness folks. Call the Tone Farm. They'll tell you the MK 5 is going to be released / introduced at NAMM. It was a secret 2 years ago. It was a rumor 1 year ago. Currently it's a widely known marketing initiative. I'm surprised MSNBC hasn't covered it as a live news alert... "MK 5 a conduit for war. Blame it all on the vast right-wing conspiracy." Calm down and enjoy it. Here's to hoping thousands sell their Roadsters for dirt cheap just to get one. So I can getz me a Roadster! :lol:

gts... you're exactly right. "The apocalyse is surely upon us." :D

The mark V is real! I just played through one at Mesa Boogie Hollywood (see my review under the Vintage Amps (pre91) category). Go there and check it out for yourselves, if you can!

gts said:
Has anybody considered how the Mark 5 (V) is going to screw things up? Will it be considered one more step with it's "Vintage" lineage or will it be considered a Modern amp?!

The Boogie Board itself is highly vulnerable. The Vintage section is where most all things Mark series have been posted (and it now has a Mark series sub section to boot!) But a MK 5/ V will be "new" therefore discusssions belong in the Modern Era section. All hell is going to break lose with cross posting in both forums. It's already started. The apocalyse is surely upon us. Oh the humanity of it all......

No need for chaos! Lets just give the Mark V its own category! :wink:

mystidream said:
voodoo_child said:
Another thing I notice is that the logo looks like its 2 words separated, which would lead me to believe that it says Mark V or Mark 5.

It says "Mark" and "5", separated by a "V", so it uses both the 5 and the V.

Umm are you guys seriously not buying the fact that the Mark 5 will be out soon?

Get the number for Mesa, call them up and they will tell you the Mark 5 will be coming out this year.

Gibbyage said:
Umm are you guys seriously not buying the fact that the Mark 5 will be out soon?

Get the number for Mesa, call them up and they will tell you the Mark 5 will be coming out this year.

Its possible that some people don't want to call Mesa and flood their company with calls asking if the Mark V will be out this year. Just a thought. NAMM is only a few weeks away. I'm sure people can wait to see if it does indeed come out.

Back