• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Major Mesa/Boogie Sale: Cabs, Thieles, Simul-Satellite

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychodave

Reaction score
3 Mesa/Boogie slant Halfback 4x12's (no shipping) I am located in Yardley, PA.
Cab 1 loaded with 4 MC90's ($425) (very good condition) SOLD
Cab 2 loaded with 4 EVM12L's ($500) (some wear and tear due to weight)
Cab 3 loaded with 2 MC90's up top and 2 EVM12L's down low ($450)SOLD

Mesa/Boogie Simul-Satellite in a Boogie Rack case, $450 plus shipping (SOLD)

2 Mesa/Boogie Thieles both loaded with non-original EVM12L's. These are the older versions with the chrome corners. They both have a few dings here and there, but work and sound great. $275 each plus shipping.

Only reason I am selling is because I don’t use this stuff much.

PM me with any questions.

Pics:

Simul-Sattelite
simul1.jpg

simul2.jpg

simul3.jpg

4x12 with MC90’s/EVM12L’s
mc90evm.jpg

mc90evm2.jpg

4x12 with 4 EVM12L’s
evm1.jpg

evm2.jpg

evm3.jpg

evm4.jpg

Thiele #1
thiele1a.jpg

thiele1b.jpg

Thiele #2
thiele2A.jpg

thiele2B.jpg

Thieles together
thieles.jpg

Sorry for the late response back guys. I have had a lot of interest from local people and a few have strung me along for a few weeks. I think I am rid of the tire kickers.

So after the smoke has cleared, I still have 1 Thiele, the Simul-Satellite and the 4x12 loaded with EVM12L's.

Nah, i want the full-size single-humbucker one with the Hello Kitty pickguard.

I've found a cab locally, so i'm not looking any more.

darren said:
Nah, i want the full-size single-humbucker one with the Hello Kitty pickguard.

I've found a cab locally, so i'm not looking any more.

Hey Darren. Sorry for the poor response time. I have been super busy with life and only check here during work hours :lol: . I am glad to see you were able to get a cab locally.

Darren, is the this the Hello Kitty strat you're talking about? I'd offer it to you, but I think my daughter would kill me! Honestly though, this guitar kicks. It could use a better pickup, but for the price, an excellent guitar.

IMG_0666.jpg

That's the one! That guitar is just screaming to have some super-heavy riffs played on it. :D

Back