M/B DR 3ch bigfoot cable.....help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankye-wales

Reaction score
Hallo.I new in this forum and need help.I have M/B dual 100W and bigfoot,but not 7-pin cable.I buy 3m cable + 2x 7-pin connectors,but i need help with soldering.Is 1 to 1,2 to 2,3 to 3.....?Anybody with original cable, help me please.... :cry:
ttt79042328319fef3f.jpg

Because,i still worry connect my homemade cable in my mesa/is possible burn any parts inside/,here is second question:
Is here anybody, who buy original cable for me from Mesa site?Because,i not live in USA and here/UK/ is very dificult buy it.

Sorry for my english,I from czech republic/now i live short time in UK/and still learn this language...:)

frankye-wales said:
Because,i still worry connect my homemade cable in my mesa/is possible burn any parts inside

I dont think it would hurt anything if you made a mistake, other than the footswitch would malfunction (like engage CH2 when you step on CH3 or similar) or it would not work at all.

You can get a replacement from Mesa's online store in lengths up to 30' (about 7m), and in a pinch I bet a 7-pin MIDI cable would work provided all 7 pins are connected.

Latest posts

Back