LSS registry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tiger roach said:
Hey Ducky - gorgeous G&L. I have my eye on an ASAT special semi - how do those pickups sound? Pretty P90-ish, or are they their own animal?

I'm guessing it sings nicely through the LSS. 8)

Hey Tiger,

I really like the sound of that ASAT. They are more like a P90 than a traditional single coil, but they are there own beast. Kinda noisy but that's expected. But i can get a nice twang sound to a dirty bluesy grit, with the roll of the volume. I woudn't use them for shredding, but you got the LSS, so i'm guessing that's not your style.

I prefer the sound of the ASAT thru the LSS to the paul. 9 times out of 10, i reach for it. Don't get me wrong, they both sound really good, but i think that the LSS is made for single coils.

P-90s are really cool for that in between single coil and humbucker sound. I had an EBMM axis with the p-90s and it ruled, i wish it was still around...

Does anyone know how many have been made?
I was under the impression that Boogie tools up for certain amps, makes a run of them, then tools up for a different amp. So they don't make them all year round. This may not be the case. unless they are making a thousand at a time.

Hi All,
I just picked up one of the Long & McQuade ones pictured on the previous page. Love the Mahogany front pannel and the added padded cover.
Sweet amp.
S

I got LS-002329 (1X12 combo) early April this year and ordered a 1X12 ext. cab the same day that arrived around mid-May. Sweetest sounding rig I ever played thru.

I'd like to post a pic or 2 here since I've been drooling over all you guys' stuff but I never tried it using a host site. I'll try to give it a shot tomorrow using the photo bucket route.

Latest posts

Back