LSS gigging volume/settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy

Reaction score
Those of you that gig with your LSS:
How high do you guys have the channel and master volumes? What are some of your settings?

I play in a rock band with a heavy hitting drummer and another guitarist using a Dual Recto. We're pretty loud live, and my previous amp set up has been sufficient, but I'm digging the lower gain Class A sound lately. I recently got a LSS and am going to (hopefully) be gigging with it exclusively. I have the 1x12 combo, but will be plugging the 8 ohm out into a Mesa 2x12 on the 30 watt setting. I love the tone, but I guess I want to know how others are setting the volume controls in a live (and unmic'd) setting.

Ch. 2 volume for me at 11:00; gain 3:00; drive 10:00; Treble 12:00; Mid 10:00; Bass 8:30; Presence around 11:00; thick mode. I have the master output up to 1:00. Is it safe to go higher on the channel volume and master volume?

I have been using the setting on the card that came w/ it .I put the clean channel on 300 watt and the second channel on 5 watts pretty loud for most gigs ie fire hall,private parties etc etc

Back