LSS 112 combo cab ...want to go to a head anyone?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
Any of you LSS owners thinking of perhaps converting from your 112 combo cab to a head? ...and thereby desiring to perhaps sell your combo cab to me? Just wondering ...thanks!

Edward

i want to convert my combo into a head or rack-mount soon, but I'm afraid I'm in Australia so it would be more effort to send the combo cab to you then it's worth! Plus my cab is a 2x12".

Hope you find your cab soon!

Oh, Aussie-land that is bad luck for me ...though a 212 isn't bad ;)
Oh well ...still hoping, all!
:)
Edward

I'm wondering if it's worth it to try swapping my Express 525 chassis into an LSS 112 combo cab. As it is now, I have a 525 w/10" combo and a separate thiele cab. So simply exercising options :)

Edward

I have a LSC 2x12 combo cab with 2 black shadow speakers. It was a combo that I converted to a head an play through a 4x12 now. I was saving the 2x12 for another project one day. I kind of want to keep the speakers for a future 2x12, but I may sell them. The cab is maybe 5 years old and very clean. It's blue with grey grill cloth; standard LSC version 1 model. I am the only owner and it has been gigged. I think there is 1 white mark on the side. Short of that, it's pristine. Make me an offer via PM if you're interested.

Thanks for that Knotts. But a 212 is larger than I want to go ...as in heavier than I want to carry! :)
I appreciate it though. Anyone else, especially near SoCal, I'm a listening!

Edward

Latest posts

Back