LSC owner asks: Supplement w/5:25, 5:50, or LSS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoBull

Reaction score
I recently bought a Lonestar Classic 2x12. Love it; but it is loud and also 6L6 (good for some things but ELx also nice).

If you were going to supplement this with a smaller amp what would you choose?

-5:25 Express
-5:50 Express
-Lonestar Special (still probably pretty big and loud)

Thanks as always for the great help that is typical of these boards.

GeoBull said:
I recently bought a Lonestar Classic 2x12. Love it; but it is loud and also 6L6 (good for some things but ELx also nice).

If you were going to supplement this with a smaller amp what would you choose?

-5:25 Express
-5:50 Express
-Lonestar Special (still probably pretty big and loud)

Thanks as always for the great help that is typical of these boards.

I would supplement it with the LSS or 5:25 just to get the EL84 thing in there . You will have the 6L6 & EL34 covered with the LSC

yes you are right about the lsc i started out last year with the lss 2x12 combo great amp for single coils i have a fender deluxe tele which sounds great with this amp lots of chime but my other guitar is a gibson les paul custom and it sounded too chimey and would break up to soon so this year i bought the 07 2x12 combo with the ten watt mode for my les paul and that is the amp for that guitar as far as loud goes i find you can get both these amps at a good low volume with out loosing the sound so now i have both amps and i am very happy with my decision on amps

Latest posts

Back