LSC 10/50/100 vs LSC 50/100

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly, a C-Code is a clearance code used by Mesa which sets the price at a clearance price set by Mesa Boogie. Before the first, the clearance price was $999, but it is now $1210.65. The problem lies in the fact that they want me to purchase an additional two years on the existing five years Mesa warranty even to get the C-Code price!! As the hours go by after putting it on layaway, it seems more and more bogus. When I talked with my old rep, he even said it was bogus and wasn't necessary. Its the deal-breaker for me if they don't take that off, but they should if they want to get rid of one of the pieces thats been in the store in a box for over 9 months.

I haven't had good experiences in the past on ebay with amps that were not within driving distance to me. If it has to be shipped, I'm not too interested, which is why I was trying to find stuff on craigslist, but with no luck. I'm pretty sure I will be taking home a new 50/100 1x12 LSC on Friday :)

Back