LS back from the tech with Reeder Mod #2 done

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

messaboog1e

Reaction score
I just got my amp back from the tech today. I was having him wire my Wah to true bypass as well as upgrade my Boss SD-1 pedal. He did the amp mod for me while he was at it. Only charged me $30. This was for the Reeder mod #2. Now I haven't had time to really check it out, as I'm still in the apartment, but I was actually able to have the bass at 9o'clock and still have room to drop it. Seems to be a little clearer too.

As for the pedals.....Wah sounds amazing and is true bypass May just be my ears, but it sounds like a completely different pedal. Much more sensitivity. He put a blue LED light in the wah as well. Very happy. The SD-1 is still a little noisy, but much clearer and is not so mid/bass heavy. So happy with the whole thing that I bought an Ibanez TS from him with the 808 mod for only $70. Sounds incredible with channel 2 of the LS. This guy works fast and the turn around time was in 2 days.

Any one in the Boston area should check out Mark at ProFxPedals. Amp and pedal mods very well priced with high quality. Love the rig now.

Thanks for all your help!

Latest posts

Back