loop question with 3 channel dual recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropped_2_c

Reaction score
why is it that i can't seem to have the volume i want when i run thru the loop. if i disengage the loop the volume increases but if i turn the loop on my volume drops and i have set the mix a million different ways.

I guess to be more on spot is if i use a graphic eq in the loop when i have the loop on the levels are lower i have to turn up on the out put but if i turn off the loop things are really loud. and i am having no luck with delay in the loop of this thing if i just run delay it is fine if i run other things in the loop like a noise gate grphic eq and a delay it will not let the delay cut thru? maybe i should mod the loop i just don't want to lose the solo feature

Gotta turn up the FX Send level. Try it around 1:00-2:00 and adjust until there is no change in vol when footswitching the loop on/off.

If you're using a gate or EQ in the loop, turn the FX Mix all the way up. Make sure any delay/echo/reverb type effects are AFTER the gate so the gate doesn't cut them off.

Pedal-type FX are easily overloaded by the line-level signal coming from your loop send. The fix is to jam up the Output (1:00+) and use the Channel Masters to set your volume.

Latest posts

Back