Looking for a Boost for Dual Rect.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megawar

Reaction score
I'm lookin for a pedal I could use as a boost to boost my volume and gain a bit. Any recommendation?

I have an Xotic AC booster which I play through my Roadster and it sounds great. Not sure how it compares to a TS808 on a DR, but it preferred the AC booster on my LSC over the TS808 and TS9.

TubeScreamer. I use a TS808 pro and give me just the right amount of extra boost. Overdrive 0, Tone Max, Volume max. I do move the tone around from time to time to shape the overall sound.

Cool. Thanks guys! Also one more question, where should I put it? I have a Dunlop 535Q wah and a Digitech Whammy.

Also, what about a Maxon OD9 or OD808? Just wondering cause they have True Bypass as the Ibanez do not....

Guitar - TS9/808/8 - Amp.

I have heard other members on the board speak good things about the Maxon ODs. So that is an option for you as well. I didn't notice and tone rob when I added my TS.

You could also have your TS modded by http://www.robertkeeley.com/. They can convert it to true bypass.

I use a TS-808, works perfect for what I do.

I have a Modtone Clean Boost that I'm not using anymore since getting the 808, it did the same thing as the 808 - I just prefer the tone of the 808 with my Mark. If your in the market PM me and I'd probably let it go on the cheap.

Back