Lonestar with a Boogie Logo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooks

Reaction score
Thought I would say hello after I bought myself a Lonestar yesterday and noticed that I have a boogie badge on it instead of the normal Mesa one, can anyone tell me if this was an option?
Its a Lonestar 2x12 combo in Black with a Pewter grill and piping, any info would be great.
Not a great time so far , the Bias switch is snapped, no documents with it and no idea if its been modded in shop or what, as much as I love it I may return it to get a new one rather than the one from the store floor.

Spooks

Yeah, there's a certain amount of flexibility when special ordering a Boogie. You can pick logos, jewel lights, handles, stuff like that. Depending on the dress, you can also mix and match the covering, front panel, corners, and grille.

Very cool.

Good luck with getting your problems sorted out. If you bought it new and it's got broken swicthes and stuff, return it and get another one.

Where did you buy it?

Yep, the boogie logo is an option, I was going to have a shell made up for my DR with it.

Sorry to hear about the problems. I think if you payed money for a brand new amp, it should be in perfect condition and shouldn't be missing any extras. The least that the retailer should do is let you hang on to the amp while they order you a new one. I hate how these retailers loose the extra things that come with amps. When I bought my Lone Star they couldn't find the slip cover, so they had to order a new one from the factory.

Guys thanks for the quick reply.
Bought it from an Edinburgh store here in the UK "shop soiled/ex demo" so to be fair I should have expected something, I did manage £300 of the price though, however I still feel a bit peeved as to the wee niggles.
Love the Tone though, will contact them to get it all sorted or else return for a new unit.
Cheers again guys

Returned the amp after being told they could not supply me a new "crate" amp, kinda peeved but least I know its the tone i want and will no doubt buy another just not from the dealer I had bought this one from.
If RK II were affodable I would look into one, like the idea of EL34 and 6L6 in the same amp....... great range of tones. Alas they are a tad out of my price ( and no doubt skill ) range.
Thanks for the input guys, I'll keep an eye open for a LSC 2x12 for sale :p

Latest posts

Back