Lonestar Abused!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well people-thanks for the jam. I decided to just order a stock cab from mesa and swap it out. Now that black is no longer a custom option for the lonestar, I'll have "tone as big as Texas" for under a grand! And look cool with it, to boot. I really never dug the blue silver LSC thing. I'm still looking for the punk who did it. I work my *** off to buy this stuff and the thought of people abusing great gear like this...it's no wonder the world is so screwed up-can I get a wittness! 8)

yeh,we should all unite and find these idiot's!!!!!!!!!!

good I dea the 07 lonstars are all black,nice,I did like the green/blue with silver,I didnt at first but It did grow on me I must say

let us see the final product of this story so we can curse at you for gettin a "new" lonestar for under a grand,
jammy f@*$&£()"*!"&£&£($£)_$*)£)*"$)%))"^%)££%%££~@:#'':mad:??>

hahaha
Euan

stash49 said:
Well people-thanks for the jam. I decided to just order a stock cab from mesa and swap it out. Now that black is no longer a custom option for the lonestar, I'll have "tone as big as Texas" for under a grand! And look cool with it, to boot. I really never dug the blue silver LSC thing. I'm still looking for the punk who did it. I work my *** off to buy this stuff and the thought of people abusing great gear like this...it's no wonder the world is so screwed up-can I get a wittness! 8)

Good for you . You are getting a great amp. Check out Andy Timmons on Youtube demoing the LoneStar . Its inspiring .

stash49 said:
Can you put the guts of a LSC into the combo cab of a LSS? That would be cool!

Yes absolutely, i had mine done at the factory & it's GREAT! A little less boomy & more portable. It's a tight fit getting the foot switch into/out of its bag in the back, but it still works.

Boogiemaon's signature:
Boogie amps are proof that god loves us & wants us to be happy.

not a truer word has been spoken

Euan

mesanomad100 said:
Boogiemaon's signature:
Boogie amps are proof that god loves us & wants us to be happy.

not a truer word has been spoken

Euan

Thanks, but i can't claim originality. One Benjamin Franklin said the same thing about beer.

That aside, i do REALLY like my boogie.

regards,
b

I think we all do have this addiction on this site....I wonder if there has ever been a divorce besause of either this site or one mans(or womens) love of mesa boogie

that would make a great topic,boogie over a women(or man)

HAHA

Euan

Great thread and I feel your pain. I just got a triple recto from the guy in the Ataris.

The top vent was ripped out (and the wood behind it bowed/snapped), it had stickers all over it, the logo was ripped off, and it had been kicked all over the place on tour.

I will post a before and after pic when I am done. So far I have spent $70 on stuff for it. When it is finished I would have paid $820 for a triple recto. Tidy.

Back