• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lone Star Special for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hate to do it cause i love this amp but i got a new baby in the house, no room to use it and the money wouldn't hurt either.

It's brand new practically. About 1 year old, mint condition, never gigged, never left my house and played loudly a very limited amount of time.

I would perfer a check or money order. I guess i'd like to get $1400.00 + shipping. This one even has a one year extended warrenty i purchased.

The amp new with taxes and warrenty set me back $1900.00

If any body is seriously interested let me know. I'll send pics and a phone # so we can make contact.

I know things like this can be dangerous if you deal with shady people put i'm totally up standing and will do what i have to to make you feel comfortable.

I'm well know over at the Carvin board and the Carvin museum board. they can vouch for me. I'm known as bigbadbull over there.

I have a 100% rating over at Ebay but i havn't sold any thing there. Thats where the amp will go if i don't sell it earlier.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking. BBBB

Latest posts

Back