Live rigs and home studio set ups. . .show us

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbsens03 said:
Bro KV said:
dbsens03 said:
Those are both freaking awesome! You're not Mark Morton are you?

Haha, no but I have talked to him a lot about the Custom Shop. A friend of mine did a run of 5 black dominions, thing was that Mark has to approve any CS Dominions and he would not let us make any unless they were the exact same specifications as his. But his is a very cool dude.

That's rad. From what I've rad about the Dominion, it seems like it is an extremely versatile guitar. Not to mention it has some nice curves. I look forward to picking one up. Got any video's with them through the mesa?

I just got my recording setup finished and was waiting for Winged C 6L6s before buckling down. Also just a note, the Professional Dominion has Dual 59s in it and the CS has Dual Breeds. Also the quality of the wood is huge.

Here's my stuff...

The Axe rig goes stereo into the Port City OS 1x12 cabs. The Mark IV rig just has the Nova System in the loop. The Nova does preset and channel changing of the Mark IV through the Amp Gizmo.

axe_rack_3.jpg

My Suhrs...

bd13.JPG

8728_front_3.jpg

My Charvel US production model...

charvel1.jpg

My homemade axe...

complete_13.JPG

homemade? nice! i really want to build a couple guitars of my own eventually.

Mongo1 said:
What runs through that braided cable bundle?

That's an AC cord I made. I used to use it with my Home Theater but now I used it with the Mark IV. The design is supposed to minimize/eliminate noise due to interference, etc.

All I know is it looks cool.

My current live rig:

There's a few things not shown like the road case it all lives in, a power conditioner, pedal power, etc..

I use a rack tuner that I leave in there for "look" (or because I'm lazy and haven't taken it out yet), but the boss tuner is by far superior. It's super accurate, even for low frequencies.

Ibanez SZ4020 Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Classic, LTD MH1000
Sennheiser EW172 Wireless Instrument System
Digitech Hardwire Chorus
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS808 Reissue
Boss NS2
MXR KFK 10-Band EQ
TC Electronics Nova Delay
Boss TU-2 Tuner
(removed) Dynacomp
70's Orange PPC-412
Mesa Boogie Roadster Head
RJM RG16 Amp Switcher
Roland GFC-50

Guitar_Rig.jpg

Thanks for the pics Bro KV, both look awesome!

CudBucket and joe web...both of you have SICK axes as well, which one of your arsenals is your favorite?

-AJH

live rig.
gitsnshit003.jpg

gitsnshit004.jpg

depending on my mood i mite take this.
gitsnshit007.jpg

home studio stuff.
gitsnshit012.jpg

pks002.jpg

pks003.jpg

pks004.jpg

or
rig001Medium.jpg

miked with sm57 and 421.

cabba2203 said:
Awesome rig hazbin!!!

I've noticed a lot of players going to the 4x12 on top of a 2x12.
Question: Is there a tonal combination I'm missing out on or is it just a personal preference kind of thing?

Sonicly it tends to put the angled speakers more inline with your head, so it's easier to hear your own cab.

Visually it tends to line up more closely with a bassists 8x10 for a cleaner looking backline.

Latest posts

Back