Lets see them Lone Star pics

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this one a few weeks ago!

LSspecial.jpg

JJB - do you leave the casters on your amps when you're playing? Do you notice any effects, such as a difference in low-end response?

Just curious because I'm yet to pop on the casters that came with my Stiletto.

Finnster said:
jjb said:

**** thats pretty :shock: Please explain the whole set-up..how is it routed/wired together?

Sure. Kinda complicated -

Guitar - EB volume pedal - Bad Horsie Wah 2 - input of GCX #1 - guitar out on back goes into loop 1 which is my RC Booster (can be on or off - off is true bypass, as with all loops) - output loop 1 Y splits into input loop of the LSC (which can be on or off) and into the input of my Stiletto (which is also in a loop - can be on or off). I have the AC booster and the BB preamp in loops inserted before my LSC input actually, so they can be on or off for varying degrees of crunch coming from the LSC. Then my G-major is in the effects loop of the Stiletto but I am using a loop in the GCX for this as well - so it can be bypassed entirely if wanted. So I kinda have an A/B/Y rig with the Stiletto and LSC, with various stomp boxes out front as indicated, and I have the ability to have a wet/dry setup as well when both amps loops are turned on (Gmajor in effects loop of the Stiletto but not LSC). I then use GCX #2 to do all of my amp channel and solo boost switching on both amps. Every single component is then programed and midi controlled with my Ground Control Pro - I have a custom snake that runs from the back of my rack to the pedal board which has a midi cable for the GCX/GCPro connection, an AC power cord for my pedal power on my pedal board (powers my Wah and my strobostomp) and the snake also has an instrument cable that goes to my tuner from the signal through jack (buffered) of the GCX. Whew.

flieger67 said:
JJB - do you leave the casters on your amps when you're playing? Do you notice any effects, such as a difference in low-end response?

Just curious because I'm yet to pop on the casters that came with my Stiletto.

I keep the casters on just for convenience - my rig is enough of a hassle to set up/tear down and the casters just stay put. I haven't A/B'd it with the casters off. My current set up is actually a little different than the pic - in the pictured set up my 2 boogies took up too much stage space :shock: so now I have an amp stand with my LSC almost sitting on top of my Stilletto (which is on the ground) - both still with casters on for moving in and out of the truck though. I will post a new pic of my more compact footprint.

rickc007,nice LSS,...I would have loved one like that,..just didn't have the patience to wait,..

My 2-12",...not a very good pic,..but there it is

Mesa004.jpg

My local shop has a Bubinga LSS 1X12 w/cane...looks awesome. Someone should snag it so I dont have too :lol:

jbb...whew is right. I bet it sounds great. Can you build the same set-up for me? I have a mess of stuff in my amp room. Yous looks so clean, I am constantly plugging and un plugging things to work it all out or something...

PRSKILLER said:
Looks like I may be posting a pic of one soon :D

I ordered a LSC head about three weeks ago . Its going to be black taurus and gold grille to match the rest of my gear .

hey JJB and CodeTitan

Where did you get your custom cable snakes? Are they homemade or did you buy it?

By the way, you have some pretty nice rigs :D

kevenmetal said:
hey JJB and CodeTitan
Where did you get your custom cable snakes? Are they homemade or did you buy it?

My snake is home made using George L's cables and connectors.

longhair55 said:
My 2-12",...not a very good pic,..but there it is

Hey longhair55 I see you've got a Nomad 45 along with your LSS. Would you care to comment/compare the two? I've got a Nomad 45 too.

Fabien

Latest posts

Back