LEDs on the footswitch when powering on?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upshotbidder

Reaction score
When I turn on my Triple Rec, the LEDs on the footswitch that come on with it aren't always the same. Is this telling me something? Sometimes the solo light is on, sometimes FX, sometimes none. Anyone else notice this or know why it does this?

That is exactly why I came in to this forum, to find out what is up with my footswitch's lights. Any help is greatly appreciated.

this is a guess but it is what happens on my mark III, The lights that show up are the ones that were on when you turned off the amp.

If it uses opti-couplers for the switching, it will either be the one's last use, or just a random timing of the IC's that run them, I would not worry about it at all.

I JUST JOINED THE FORUM MYSELF FOR THE SAME REASON /I HAVE A 1990 QUAD PREAMP AND THE FU2 FOOTSWITCH JUST FREAKS OUT IT JUST CHANGES TO DIFFERENT CHANNELS ANY HELP? THANKS GREG WOLF

I bought a used DR about 4 months back and this was one of the first things I noticed along with the slight buzz that the head makes when the footswitch is plugged in and first taken off standby. After sarching through this forum and the great replies I received I've concluded that what you are describing is pretty much normal and it's just the amp preparing itself to kick some ***! :twisted:

its normal, happens on my brand new 3ch dual rec. if you hit a channel on the foot switch quickly the buzz disappears.

Back