• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leaving the family for a while

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGravy

Reaction score
Hey guys
Bittersweet day for me.

I bought a marshall plexi, and sold my Mark IV. I'm also selling my rectifier. $1500 takes my mint 3ch head & (small paint drip, otherwise mint) straight front cab. Its a great deal for someone. Local chicago pickup only!

I'm sure I'll be back...and I already know what it will be... IIC+, wood and wicker. :)

Rock on.
-chris

pics:
www.gravesrx.com/ebay/mesa/

See ya' around man... Come back if you have time, Just because you don't have your Mesa's currently doesn't mean you aren't welcome. :D

any chance you would be willing to sell just the head to me? im not in need of the cab at this point.

He'll be back, you always go back to Boogie. She's the sweetest mistress
that you can't stay away from. You might hang with others for a little while but she'll always welcome you with open arms. Aaah, MESA !

I went through a "phase" when I worked at GC Raleigh, sold my '99 TR for a uh, heh, hmm ...$%#^* cough.... Peavey 5150. :shock: Enjoyed the new tone vibe for @ one second and then dislocated my foot while I was kickin' my own *** a month later. Didn't take long to trade up to a Single Rec & then eventually my '97 Dual Rec but..**** !

Question?
Why do we always look for something better, when what we have already is usually pretty **** awesome. The human condition...aaahhhh.
Yeah, I know, I've experimented with a ton of amps too but when you find "YOUR TONE" man, ****.... don't mess with it.

You'll be back man, they always come back to a Boogie !

:D

\t/\m/

Back