LCC US-EU Voltage conversion

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DK Lonestar

Reaction score
Has anyone in here successfully converted a US-model LCC from US to EU voltage, and will you share the new trafo specs please?
I am bringing an American Lone Star with me to Europe and need to make the conversion safely, so all hints and help from fellow Boogie fanatics would be very much appreciated.
Thax a zillion 8)

I'm not sure if you're asking about the Classic or Special, but Tube Amp Doctor has a replacement transformer for the Special. I have one on order for my LSS.

http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_46&products_id=1422

DK Lonestar said:
Has anyone in here successfully converted a US-model LCC from US to EU voltage, and will you share the new trafo specs please?
I am bringing an American Lone Star with me to Europe and need to make the conversion safely, so all hints and help from fellow Boogie fanatics would be very much appreciated.
Thax a zillion 8)

Well, if you're staying in the US for a while, you could contact Boogie and they'll hook you up with an export tranny. If not, Tubeamp Doctor is another option. The exports also have taps for 220V, 230V, 240V AND 100V, 120V. At least mine has, so I can basically just resolder two wires and I'm ready to go.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your replies.
I should have written LSC, as my amp is a LoneStar Classic (The 10W version).
I have brought it home now and am searching for a voltage converter to simply plug into, but finding one here in Denmark is not as easy as I had thought, so thank you very much for your help.
- Boogie ON

Back