last stiletto question. replacement footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianjdc

Reaction score
will any dual latching switch do?

like these?
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Cliff-FCR6919P-Dual-Button-Amp-Footswitch?sku=158006
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-IFS2X-TBX-Tone-Blaster-Extreme-2-Button-Footswitch?sku=481059#used

thanks

I e-mailed the switch doctor and they are made for the Stiletto specifically! They are smaller than mesa's and very affordable too. Jimmy B I would e-mail him and agree to any customs charges and talk him in to it.

cragginshred said:
I e-mailed the switch doctor and they are made for the Stiletto specifically! They are smaller than mesa's and very affordable too. Jimmy B I would e-mail him and agree to any customs charges and talk him in to it.
I did that, but he declined... mind you, he was so polite about it, it was hard for me to be pissed with him! :D

JimmyB said:
brianjdc said:
jimmy b where are you located in ontario?
Burlington. :mrgreen:
awesome!
if you decide you really want the switch i could always get it and meet up with you. i'm in buffalo and always looking for an excuse to head up to toronto. plus my gf randomly sends me up for ketchup chips. lol

brianjdc said:
JimmyB said:
brianjdc said:
jimmy b where are you located in ontario?
Burlington. :mrgreen:
awesome!
if you decide you really want the switch i could always get it and meet up with you. i'm in buffalo and always looking for an excuse to head up to toronto. plus my gf randomly sends me up for ketchup chips. lol
Thanks for the offer. :mrgreen:

Ahhhhh... ketchup chips. :D Just one of many snacks you can only get this side o' the border... like 'real' Smarties, orange Aero, etc., etc., etc... :wink: :lol:

I just got a Stiletto on Ebay that didn't come with a footswitch. I just happened to be one of those DIY guys who makes there own pedals. So I called up Mesa and asked how the footswitch works. I already have the footswitch built and I'm still waiting for the amp to come in the mail :D . Cant wait!! If all goes well with my footswitch I would be happy to sell you one for the same price as the switch doctor and send to Canada. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post some pics.

Latest posts

Back