K...stupid question on the Mark IV...what am I doing wrong?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphadog808

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Ok, so I figured out that you can mount the footswitch of the Mark IV to the back of the cab(don't look at me, this is the first time I've seen a Mark IV on the back)...I assumed the "screws" on the pedal go into the hole and you turn it to lock it...however, when I turn it, nothing happens...I can sorta feel it go into the hole intially, but as I turn, I don't feel it falling in further...

Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know if the "screws" are original, they seem to be the right ones tho...?

Hi,
I just got a Mark IV and love it. The cable going into the pedal points down into the amp recess. Make sure the circular grips on the pins are oriented vertically, insert pins into the holes on the amp and then turn one quarter turn in either direction. Good Luck

Tory,
Thanks so much for responding, I really appreciate it. I think something is wrong with either the screw part or the hole on the amp. I actually unscrewed the metal "hole" in the amp so I could see how the screw and hole interacted...it doesn't! It goes into the nick, but when I turn it, it jumps back out. It's like it's not routed in there. Weird that both sides act that way and both screws look the same. I might try to go to the hardware store today and see if I can find something similarish.

Again, thanks for the info, I wanted to make sure I was doing it right! Wink

Try lining the barbs, or arrows up straight and inserting them into the mounting points. When they are in, push in and turn the left handle to the left and the right handle to the right.

Well, to do that, I would have to turn the holes so the notches are north and south, right? I figure...right now, they are not N/S...but I keep turning the screw till I feel the arrows fall into the notch...

I'll give it a shot...who knows...? ;)

Latest posts

Back