Just orderd A ROADSTER

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Reaction score
Hello all

This is my first post. Just foud this board the other week. I am just so geeked about the new amp I orderd last week. I went to the Mesa Hollywood store to try out the new Roadster. WOW. Ive been playing through my rect-o-verb for about two years now and I love the amp just wanted to get a head and 4x12. All they had in the store was a 2x12 combo. They hooked it up to a 4x12 stiletto cab it sounded so awsome. It can do everything my rect-o-verb can do and more. The guys at the Hollywood store are great. They even swaped the 6l6s out for El-34s (thats what I use in my rect-o-verb) how many stores will do that so some one can try something out? Well any ways I ordered the head in creme bronco the front will be a tan grille with the vents. I do not like the stock look of the front. It will have a tan handle & corners and the 4x12 straight stiletto cab will match. They said it would take about 8-10 weeks
it feels like its been a year already. Cant wait. By the way does any of you now ho much I should ask for my combo when I sell it? Perfect condition, and should I sell the combo and cab as a package or seperate?

Well enough of me babbeling on
Take Care
T

Congrats on the Roadster and welcome! That head sounds interesting - we love to see pics here :).

About the ROV, I'd sell them seperately. Check ebay for completed auctions of what to get a feel for what it's worth when your ready to sell.

The wait will be tough, but believe me the Roadster is worth it!

That sounds great Tbone! I'm looking to custom order a Roadster myself but have been getting conflicting reports from Mesa regarding what I can and can't have customized on a Roadster. You can look at my post titled "Mesa Custom Options....Update" which explains what I've been trying to get. Basically I'm trying to get a solid, black diamond plate front and chrom vents (similar to what you're asking for) but they've been telling me I have to stick with the half and half look which I don't buy. Hopefully I can get it resolved so I can order a Roadster soon and bring it home! I might have to call the Hollywood store, it sounds like you've received some strait answers from them.

Post some pics when you get it, can't wait to see what it looks like!

Sweet Purchase! I'll be headin' down to Mesa Boogie Hollywood around July 18th Myself. To.. yea.. Try out a Roadster lol (I'm from Ireland so i'll be there on holidays). The guys there are awsome. They're real laid back and down to earth.

Latest posts

Back