Just got my Mark V head....its terrible

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows the hammett wah?

and usually pinch harmonics are multi tracks on recordings (like everything else) (im waiting on my mk V so i can't help you with settings sorry)

the hammett wah is great. I tried my friends Hendrix wah and Zakk Wylde Wah and they think both (seperate friends) think this wah is amazing. It shines the most in distorted channels (its Kirk Hammetts, what do ya expect!) and the range is great. On Cleans it has a little grit to it, so its not your perfect clean wah, but it gets the job done, especially if you turn your guitar volume down just a wee bit. I love it.

RocknRory said:
I can get them, but I cant get sweet pinch harmonics like Killswitch engage kind (like on my curse) check that song out and tell me what you think about getting killer ones like that, thanks!

Heres the music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPW9AbRMwFU

Is that even possible with this amp :lol: ?

Try these settings:

Channel 3
Mark IV mode
pentode or triode (your choice)
Preset EQ, contour to noon
90 watts
Gain 3:00
Master 11:00
Presence: 10:00
Treble: 2:30
Mid: 1:30
Bass: 9:00

I get great pinch harmonics on this mode. Put in on Extreme if you need more punch. Add a clean boost in front if you need just a little more saturation or fierceness.

Back