Just got back from Ca. warning blatant name dropping!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I just got off the phone with my pal Mike Bendinelli and he gave me permission to post the pic of him working on my amp...enjoy!

MikeB.jpg

here's one more of me and Joe!
meandjoerock.jpg

Jellyroll said:
Hey guys - Marke "Jellyroll" Burgstahler here. Proud MKII C+ owner...

You guys shoulda heard Nicky's solo when he jammed with Joe. He just walked up to the edge of the stage, turned it up to Patent Pending, and SMOKED. :shock:

It was a special night of music for a special friend.

And now that special friend has a MKII C+!!! Yay!

Shouldn't you be finishing up that laundry that Cindy REMINDED YOU ABOUT???

**** thanks for sharing...glad you could post the pic of Mike working on your amp...priceless...

gts said:
I've landed in that Sanford, FL airport a few times. Imagine so close yet so far.
In the backstage area I stood 5 feet away from Paul Simon at a benefit in NYC once upon a time. Does that count for, or amount to anything?
Yes that counts for something! Paul Simon is brilliant

next time in Sanford my shop is literally 1 mile from the airport...407-321-6120, feel free to call when you're in town...we're always good for a clean bed and a home cooked meal!

That's a great pic.

You know that's a shop that gets a lot of use. It's not pristine and manicured, but cluttered and worn from years of working the magic we love. I'd love to be able to see the master with my amp on his table...

Mongo1 said:
That's a great pic.

You know that's a shop that gets a lot of use. It's not pristine and manicured, but cluttered and worn from years of working the magic we love. I'd love to be able to see the master with my amp on his table...
The coolest thing ( besides my wife patiently and lovingly watch me gush over this guy and at being at Boogie) was the fact that he told me how his table top had been replaced twice because of the grooves in the top where the transformers wear it out! Then he proceeded to have me watch while he whacked my tubes ( sorry...that sounds soooo wrong!) while we watched the oscilliscope..."see, the bottom of this ones ( wave) a bit square"... anyway, like I said my wife was pretty sweet to let me take all the time I wanted, and I was willing to take all the time he was willing to spare!

When we demo-ed the updated amp he put it in a funky old cabinet with a 14 year old EV speaker...man that speaker sounded sweet!

ndsquared said:
Jellyroll said:
Hey guys - Marke "Jellyroll" Burgstahler here. Proud MKII C+ owner...

You guys shoulda heard Nicky's solo when he jammed with Joe. He just walked up to the edge of the stage, turned it up to Patent Pending, and SMOKED. :shock:

It was a special night of music for a special friend.

And now that special friend has a MKII C+!!! Yay!

Shouldn't you be finishing up that laundry that Cindy REMINDED YOU ABOUT???

Ooooh - that laundry on fire in parking lot. I'm too busy shredding on my Boogie. 8)

ndsquared said:
Mongo1 said:
That's a great pic.

The coolest thing ( besides my wife patiently and lovingly watch me gush over this guy and at being at Boogie) was the fact that he told me how his table top had been replaced twice because of the grooves in the top where the transformers wear it out! Then he proceeded to have me watch while he whacked my tubes ( sorry...that sounds soooo wrong!) while we watched the oscilliscope..."see, the bottom of this ones ( wave) a bit square"... anyway, like I said my wife was pretty sweet to let me take all the time I wanted, and I was willing to take all the time he was willing to spare!

When we demo-ed the updated amp he put it in a funky old cabinet with a 14 year old EV speaker...man that speaker sounded sweet!

If your wife only knew how many of us would have paid her to trade places with her...

Mongo1 said:
ndsquared said:
Mongo1 said:
That's a great pic.

If your wife only knew how many of us would have paid her to trade places with her...

If she only knew HOW MUCH we would have paid her too!

Congratulations ...

On the amp and benefit. Cool Pictures ...thanks for posting them. I was just talking with a old friend that I had not talked to in years. Last year he went thru the same thing you did. Wish all the luck with your health.

Thanks for the pics and short bio there ND. I have golf buddy with a similar condition and he has done well with for nearly 20 years. Carry on with gusto my friend.

Okay, I just got off the phone with my pal Mike Bendinelli and he gave me permission to post the pic of him working on my amp...enjoy!

Thanks I went to the factory last april but I did not get to meet Mike B
Micheal Taylor gave me a tour of the factory it was fantastic.

gts said:
ndsquared said:
I own vicious,cycles wicked custom paint (http://www.viciouscycles.org) and you can find me on FaceBook...Nicholas DelDrago lots of pics of the Benefit and old big hair pics...also lot's of cool guitars I've painted and a bunch of me playing axes I wish I still had!

Btw I remember visiting your vicious cycles site when you first joined the board. Lot's of nice work you've done.

Thanks!

gts said:
Elpelotero said:
so does Mike B play then?? Who tested the amp out?
I don't think Mike plays.
I bet Nick played/ tested the amp in the room next door to Mike's 'office'.
It's about 10x10 and has a few speakers cabs in it and maybe an amp or two as well.

Correct...didn't you love his "Work space"!

Back