Just got an F-50

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyp

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I was playing a LSC at GC and fell in love with it. I tried an F-50 that day and thought the clean was just about as good but I was'nt real thrilled with the lead channel.

Fast forward to this past friday. I went back in, there was a cream LSC there and it was $100 dollars cheaper. This is a option of about $150. The Gc excuse was they accidently ordered these so they can sell them at that price. I figured the truth is more like someone ordered it and returned it. Can you return special orders? So I put it and an F-50 in the loud room and compared them. This day I wasnt thrilled with the LSC lead channel but I did like the F-50 lead channel. The cleans were close enough for me not to shell out another 5 bills. I didnt like the cream and it had what looked a razor cut on the side. GC would'nt drop the price because of the cut.

Cant wait 'till Thursday when I can jam with some buddies. :lol:

Congradulations. It's nice to see a few other F-50 owners out there. I've had mine for about 4 or so and really like mine. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the LSC, but it has good tone is a great value.

Back