Just got a Mesa Dual Rec!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdimexbag

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums, and i just got a new mesa boogie dual rec amplifier. I went from a Marshall AVT150, to this badboy. Im so freaking happy, its so clean when it comes to playing my style of music.

I defenently love mesa boogies forever now! :D

xdimexbag said:
Hey guys, new to the forums, and i just got a new mesa boogie dual rec amplifier. I went from a Marshall AVT150, to this badboy. Im so freaking happy, its so clean when it comes to playing my style of music.

I defenently love mesa boogies forever now! :D

welcome to the family!

Im loving this head. Its not such a bite to the ears like the marshall was.. The marshall really hurt my ears.

Is it ok to use 16ohm on 16ohm? cause i have a marshall cab set on mono and its pluggged into the 16ohm input and on the head i plug it into the 16ohm slot also. Please help! :oops:

xdimexbag said:
Im loving this head. Its not such a bite to the ears like the marshall was.. The marshall really hurt my ears.

Is it ok to use 16ohm on 16ohm? cause i have a marshall cab set on mono and its pluggged into the 16ohm input and on the head i plug it into the 16ohm slot also. Please help! :oops:

yeah, thats fine

or 4 into 4

Or you can use a 4 ohm head to a 4 or 8 or 16 ohm cabnet. Just dont go the opposite way...dont use 16 ohm head on a 4 ohm cabnet type thing... :oops:

Latest posts

Back