Jewel lens replacement!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i replaced mine, it looks ok, but it isnt like "wow that looks amazing" but they are pretty cheap so what the hell. i think i liked how the red one looked better than the turquoise one i have now though

I use a green jewel light with my Dual Rec, an orange one with my Orange. It adds a little character but it really doesn't matter, for 4 bucks it's nice to look up and see my favorite color glowing.

changed my jewel to an orange one, just liked it better than red, a little more subdued eh?

I put a blue one in. Looks kinda cool I guess. Like it was said previously, it's only 4 bucks or so. You can get blue, amber, green, red, purple, white, etc. Platypus gave me this link, but I found mine at a shop where I live.

http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/cgi-bin/mojotone/scan/co=yes/fi=products/rf=sku/sf=prod_group/se=Electronics/op=eq/sf=category/se=Pilot%20Lights/tf=brand

I put a purple one in my Dual Rec. I may switch it out for blue to match the LED's in my loop board. They're cheap enough, why not?

I got 2 blue ones off of Mesa's website and they're awsome! I put them on my 2:90 power amp and my Dual Recto. Very cool looking!

+Mike+

Latest posts

Back