jackson !!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixu

Reaction score
oh yeah ! jackson is best f.....

my jacksons:

-kv 2 black
-kv 2 snakeskin

i just have a dk2 dinky...i still like it though. hopefully i'll get some money together over the summer for a higher end model.

Did someone say Jackson?????
Picture011.jpg

:D
MOSH ON
DAVE

Jackson guitars rule!!

Get a US made and drop the rest.

I'm the proud owner of RR2772. Jackson original rhoads.

A US copy of the very first Jackson RR.

I bought it back in january 1997. Ordered in august 1996 in Denmark so proberly the only one in the country.

Still original with Seymore Duncans SH6 and SH4 in the neck. Non tremelo with Brass/gold hardware.

To me, Jackson guitars are the only playable guitars around. I've tried so many brands and thing that were said to be "AWESOME". I just can't get the satisfaction that I get with a Jack anywhere else.

Maybe it is related to the fact that I have pretty small hands and that their neck is really thin. I don't know. This may be helping.

Well, I even don't wanna know why these guitars are so great, this would ruin the magic. :p

You mean the Death Kelly?

I think Jackson should really produce those in the place of the Warrior.

IMO they are much cooler.

How heavy is your Morton? Literally, not in terms of distortion.

Does the chambered body make it ridiculously light?

Jacksons are always my first choice

Heres my San Dimas King V, San Dimas Rhoades and my newest addition my 06 SL-1

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

As of Wednesday, I now have 3 Jacksons - 2 USA's and 1 MIJ.

Here's an '89 Strat 24:

red-full-2-50.jpg

Another '89 but a Dinky:

snake-full-22ed.jpg

And here's a stock photo of my new DK2M in snow white:

DK2M.jpg

Beautiful sl1! I wish I still had my 89 w/ black-purple finish. Great ebony board w/ binding...I'm sad now.

Hey did you stick EMG's on it or are those Jackson pickups? I have a new 08 model and it came with Seymour duncans in it, I just swapped out the bridge for a better seymour duncan, an SH6, sounds way better.

Latest posts

Back