It has arrived

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken55

Reaction score
Just got a call from GC. My custom RKII Head, RK 2 x 12 & 4 x 12 cab ( all in red croco w/black grills :lol: is in and I will be picking up this evening if everything is working. Ordered on Nov 18th, 2006. I cant wait to get it home, setup and CRANKED. Cheers ! I will post some pics when I can.

:D much more ..., but at my age it will/might be my last amp..., the sweetest part of it is is that my girlfriend gave it to me as a gift...., that part really blew me away...., SHE IS A VERY SPECIAL WOMAN indeed..., I hope to be playing tunes for her for many years to come with that setup...,

Ken55 said:
:D much more ..., but at my age it will/might be my last amp..., the sweetest part of it is is that my girlfriend gave it to me as a gift...., that part really blew me away...., SHE IS A VERY SPECIAL WOMAN indeed..., I hope to be playing tunes for her for many years to come with that setup...,

Whats your age then Ken ?

congrats on the new amp,bet its really somethin special to play and look at and also what a great girlfriend you must have,gettin a brand new custom shop RK,waw,I want both that amp and a girl so kind,heheh

enjoy that goddam amp bro

need to see this thing as well,

Euan

Wow, that sounds like an awesome finish. I can't wait to see it. Post up some pics.

rabies, I think in either case you would need earplugs. Not for the car though... :lol:

Awesome rig Ken! I like how you threw "might" in with your last amp comment :wink:

C'mon we all know it was might. There is no way anyone can settle on one amp for the rest of their life. That is like a teenager thinking that they will be with their highschool sweetheart for the rest of their life. It is possible but highly unlikely.

Just a quick update...., got the amp and cabs...., it is a beauty setup if I may say AND its sounds great :D I will post some pics in the next few days. I must say that Mesa did an incredibly fine job on the craftsmanship..., it is everything ( and more ) I thought it would be looks-wise - of course thats always personal opinion ) and we all know what great tone their amps have. Time to play the heck out of it. Ciao!

Note to Koprofag on your response to Ken55 post...... :D aw, come on, don't be a cynic....
This is girlfriend.....and yes, we've discussed in very broad terms future and marriage.....surely u must know that money doesn't buy love....but it does buy a pretty bad-*** amp......and the excitement/joy on Ken's face was worth a million bucks....
loved it that he got up early this am, and played a song for me b4 I left for work....the red croc is a thing of beauty, and the sound is AMAZING:)
TAZGRL

Hi Tazgrl,

It sounds as there is really something wonderful going on there! Just to let you know how lucky you two are I'll relate my own tragic story.

As an ironic counterpoint to this topic, about 5 weeks ago I finalized the order of a custom Road King. The very same day I wrote a letter to my would-be companion and most intense love of my life by far. For reasons I won't go into, over a period of nearly a year it has been an extremely stressful courtship with both of us very, very much infatuated with each other but unable to bring the relationship to fruition.

The day that I wrote the letter I was doubled stressed and forgot to copy a smiley face character after a particularly sensitive line where I wanted to express something with humor. Now, she is an extremely sensitive and insecure creature and of course misinterpreted the line in a fatal, negative way without giving me the chance to explain and correct the misinterpretation. She seems unwillingly to talk and has seemingly vanished :cry:

I can only hope that time might change things for the better. At least I'll have a beautiful Road King in a month or two. That's hardly a consolation as great as it will be. But it is heartening to hear about the two of you and that brings light and positiveness :)

With best wishes,

Back