• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Is this a IIC+? If so it is $1200 at GC.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rampage

Reaction score
iiceu1.jpg

Alright, I am *not* quite sure about all the stuff that makes a IIC+ a IIC+, but I was under the impression that one of the differences between a IIC and a IIC+ was the pull shift on the bass. I am probably wrong, but I would hate to pass up posting a deal like this.

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgear/details.cfm?listId=104246678

It's not an A or a B. I'd need to see the back and the serial # to be sure if it's a C+ and not a C.

quick true story while we're on the subject.
i got this at gc for 1100 out the door back in jan of 2006.

DSC03366.JPG

its a mark IIC 60 watter converted to c+ with matching thiele.

they had it tagged as a mark III.
i passed by it while strolling through the store (long before i was an educated boogie enthusiast), and i decided for the hell of it on my way out to see what stripe it was. when i saw a plus, i literally ran for the closest sales guy :D

Did they throw in the Ramen noodles, or were they extra?

Beautiful Paul, btw :D~

Well I just talked to the wonderful people at the san antonio GC. And after getting the run around for a while...they eventually told me that the Serial number is 11534, and there was no "+" above the power cord...So I am guessing that makes it a MKIIC...not worth the price tag if you ask me unless it already came with the + Mod...Oh well!

Used Mesa gear at GC would not be under the same constraints as the New Mesa gear. If you like that instant Master of Puppets sound w/ just guitar>Chord>Amp and you can talk em down. Use the extra money for the Mod.

Be prepared though to crank it. In my experience the 2c+ must be really cranked to get that tone. Might injure small children, animals, and land you on the couch if your married, but boy will it put a smile on your face!

Mine is exactly the same amp in 60 watts only in wooden cab the tone is superb , anyway they'll be rubbing the + sign off in ten years , true 11cs will be as rare as hens teeth. :D

Back