Is it possible to return?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sealunar

Reaction score
Say I didn't like a brand new mesa amp I just bought a couple days ago... do they have any return policy and whatnot? Thanks to anybody who knows.

Sealunar said:
Say I didn't like a brand new mesa amp I just bought a couple days ago... do they have any return policy and whatnot? Thanks to anybody who knows.

Most reputable guitar shops have a return policy that varies in time. GC has a return policy. I wouldn't buy at a store that didn't have one. It takes me a a lot longer that one hour in a noisy music store to evaluate an amp.

Yeah, you will probably have to call the store and see.

I fully agree that there is no way to evaluate an amp's performance and tone while every body else is trying to do the same thing.

I bought a Nomad 55 1x12 combo once and it sounded incredible in the store.

When I got it with my band, I hated it.

The store would not take it back.

I've sold a bunch of stuff to people who gigged it that weekend and then bring it back smelling all smokey and nasty. We charge restocking fees for stuff like that.

Of course Mesa doesn't have a return policy, only the place you bought it from is gonna let you return it.

:lol: That sucks. People do stupid things and then want their money back.

I did take an amp back that wouldn't work for the guy's band, but I would not take it back if it were abused or stinky in any way.

What amp is it anyway?

Its a Mark IV. I ordered from a guitar center that had one. Do you think it is possible to return?

Sealunar said:
Its a Mark IV. I ordered from a guitar center that had one. Do you think it is possible to return?

Within 30 days you should be able to.. if not I'm sure there's a line of people here waiting for one and it'd sell in a heartbeat.

Maybe share with us what you don't like about it, and maybe we can help you with settings and whatnot.

~trem

Lets just "say" I was to sell it, how much would a 1 week old brand new mint condition one go for?

People don't care how old it is, so long as it's not from the store. You'll probably get 75% of the value.

What, did you steal an amp and you want to return it straight to Boogie? You sound like you're evading all our questions. :p

What don't you like about it? I'm curious, because I'm in almost the exact same position as you myself. I really want to try a Mark IV, but nobody ever has them in stock. I obviously don't want to spend $2000 on an AMP just to determine that I hate it.

Alas, I'm just not in a position to buy it off of you at this point. All my stuff is currently in storage and we're trying to sell our condo and move. Hey, maybe if you still have it in six months... :)

Latest posts

Back