Is it just me..... (SOLVED)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so are you gonna use the lifetime guarantee and get another Monster Cable, or use something else? I notice a crackle when I was moving and determined my cloth covered 60's look cable I've used for about 10 years finally broke. Wondering what brand to go with?

Strat N My Stuff said:
OK, so are you gonna use the lifetime guarantee and get another Monster Cable, or use something else? I notice a crackle when I was moving and determined my cloth covered 60's look cable I've used for about 10 years finally broke. Wondering what brand to go with?

I wont be using the Monster cables again. Theres nothing wrong with it other than its "toned" for certian sound. My problem is is that after a while (dont know if its temp or what" it actually nips freq's from your signal.

I guess it wouldnt hurt to send it back and see but from what I gather this is just the way they make them. With certian capacitance values designed for either Jazz,Rock,Bass ect...

Latest posts

Back