Is it a "Long Shorthead" or a "Short Longhead"?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool man. You should move the reverb pot and maybe add an led to fill in the bare spots on the front. Hey, how about fabricating a headshell that holds the heads vertically so those of us using multiple amps can stack em on one cabinet? Kind of like the old "lunchbox" eqs.

creative work - looks good! It's a waste of a good long headshell though....
A person could put a TRS female in one side for their reverb/EQ pedal (a short jumper), but then what to put on the other side (to keep that anal balance) haha

ps It looks like you got the velcro attaching idea going on the grille! (nice)

I still prefer the short head, it allows for other things such as a tuner on top of the speakercab next to the amp.

Alright George! I like it a lot more than the dorky-looking short head on my 4 x 12 cabs! (and I would since I ordered it!) I love all the comments... and am looking fwd to installing the MK III GS in there!!

Brian

Some of the original Mark I 1x15 combos had standard 1x12 chassis with spacers either side to fit into the larger cabinets just like this head - you're resurrecting a 35 year old idea of Randy's!

I've no idea whether there was a practical use for it or if they just didn't have long combo chassis really, but thought I'd just share that slice of Boogie history.

Once again very nice work!At this point Mesa should put you on their payroll...your work is THAT GOOD!!!
Richb

GIG4FUN said:
richb said:
Once again very nice work!At this point Mesa should put you on their payroll...your work is THAT GOOD!!!
Richb

hey hey hey??? you trying to scew up a good thing we got going here???

Ignore his very bad advice George! You have a great gig with all of us; right here at home you are.
hahahaha...lol
George would never leave us!
Richb

Back