Improve clean tone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkcgtr

Reaction score
I'm running a TS9 in front of my dual recto to tighten up the third channel and I'm happy with it in that respect but changing to a clean tone is a major problem. I can't switch from my boosted high-gain tone over to clean very effectively so I just leave the TS9 on all the time. Can anyone suggest a way to overcome this problem without eliminating the TS9 from my setup? Your suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks.

You'd need a loop switching system of some sort. The Voodoo Labs GCX is very common, though there are others. It's really the only way to switch loops (with pedals in them, for example) and amp functions with the touch of one button. You'd also use the GCX with the amps external trigger jacks to be able to switch the amp with the GCX.

Eric

Yeah I struggled with this as well. I just got a RJM RG 16 audio switcher, solves the problem straight away. Changes pedals and channels together with one button, a great investment for the rig.

Worth a look mate, good luck

Latest posts

Back