IIC+ price check help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoodooChild24

Reaction score
Need you guys input on the market price for this IIC+.

60W
EQ, Reverb - non simulclass
Original parts and trannies
SN - 126xx
Fair - Good Condition

I wanted to make sure before I pull the trigger. Any input would be appreciated.

Hey

I know the last 60 watt hardwood GEQ head sold for $2800. That's kind of crazy. For an original 60 watt Reverb head say $1400 to $1600. Same thing but a combo $1300 to $1500. I just don't feel like a 60 watter should cost more than $2K. Hardwood will add maybe $400 or $500 or so to those estimates. Export tranny maybe another $100.

Keeping in mind that pretty much everybody will tell you their amp in tip top shape, and may be... but chances are it will need a cap job and cleaning/update... with a IIC+ it's best to send it to mike b. so that may add $200 to $300 including shipping. Scratch that if they have paperwork from mesa for a recent service within the last 5 years or so.

The other deal is, is the X factor... meaning you found the amp that had you at hello, and you aren't afraid to plunk down an extra chunk of change for it cause you know it's the one.

let us know how it goes, or more q's

scott

zodiac272 said:
Hey

I know the last 60 watt hardwood GEQ head sold for $2800. That's kind of crazy. For an original 60 watt Reverb head say $1400 to $1600. Same thing but a combo $1300 to $1500. I just don't feel like a 60 watter should cost more than $2K. Hardwood will add maybe $400 or $500 or so to those estimates. Export tranny maybe another $100.

Keeping in mind that pretty much everybody will tell you their amp in tip top shape, and may be... but chances are it will need a cap job and cleaning/update... with a IIC+ it's best to send it to mike b. so that may add $200 to $300 including shipping. Scratch that if they have paperwork from mesa for a recent service within the last 5 years or so.

The other deal is, is the X factor... meaning you found the amp that had you at hello, and you aren't afraid to plunk down an extra chunk of change for it cause you know it's the one.

let us know how it goes, or more q's

scott

Scott, thanks for the info. I really want to jump on this since it's a good price. Thanks and will keep you posted.

Back