IIC+ first impressions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what does your's have.. did it come with a 105? i think everything about it is prefect.. the reverb,Eq and the power switching.. the original tubes play a huge part of the tone..

Shep said:
so what does your's have.. did it come with a 105? i think everything about it is prefect.. the reverb,Eq and the power switching.. the original tubes play a huge part of the tone..

I have a 100 in mine as well as reverb/eq

gts said:
hey jon welcome.

where in NH?

Saw a hardwood wicker IIC+ no eq, with reverb sell for $3000 a few months ago.

gts...

howdy neighbor! I'm in newmarket. how about you?

Elpelotero - thanks for the info, i know it was just a ballpark thing you were throwing out there. i won't be "quoting" you :)

i've had my rig since '92, i believe. my old band mates are shocked that i'm even considering selling it, but since i haven't been on the road in a few years, it doesn't get as much used as it once did. i dunno, we'll see...

best!
jon

Hokum said:
gts said:
hey jon welcome.

where in NH?

Saw a hardwood wicker IIC+ no eq, with reverb sell for $3000 a few months ago.

gts...

howdy neighbor! I'm in newmarket. how about you?

Elpelotero - thanks for the info, i know it was just a ballpark thing you were throwing out there. i won't be "quoting" you :)

i've had my rig since '92, i believe. my old band mates are shocked that i'm even considering selling it, but since i haven't been on the road in a few years, it doesn't get as much used as it once did. i dunno, we'll see...

best!
jon

I'm sure everyone who sold their Dumble or 58-60 Les Paul before the major boom said the same thing. We'll see.

Don't get a divorce !!!!!!! Keep Her !!!!

Latest posts

Back