I scored a (nearly) new MK IIB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

av8or3

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been lurking here for some time but yesterday I signed up following my most recent purchase. The topics and info shared on this forum are invaluable to say the least and are entertaining as well.Thanks to all!
Here's a pic of the new "Tiny Terror of Tone" it's the 60/100 with fan, reverb and a Mesa EVM-12L. Born on 6/01/81 :D

MKIIB.jpg

av8or3 said:
Hi,
I've been lurking here for some time but yesterday I signed up following my most recent purchase. The topics and info shared on this forum are invaluable to say the least and are entertaining as well.Thanks to all!
Here's a pic of the new "Tiny Terror of Tone" it's the 60/100 with fan, reverb and a Mesa EVM-12L. Born on 6/01/81 :D

MKIIB.jpg

Amazing! I can't believe how clean it is!

Congrats, I think the IIB is the sleeper amp of mark series.

I'm picking up an identical amp this Thursday - 1981 w. 100W/Rev/Graphic/EV + cream tolex!

Welcome of course, very useful resource, especially with vintage amps. Nice amp, of course!

I have a cream IIB that has a wicker/cane grill like the hardwoods. Looks very sharp!.. Great score!

DC

Back