I Just Got A Recto 4X12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothenburg

Reaction score
Hey guys. My dream of joining the Mesa family has almost happened. This morning I won an ebay auction for the Recto 4X12 found at:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220120945080&rd=1&rd=1

I haven't been able to get ahold of the seller yet to get the details worked out but it is very possible I will have a friend of mine (who is in BC over the summer) to deliver the cab so it is possible I could get this thing in my hands for about $600 CDN!!!

This is also the first time I have ever won anything on ebay so I am pretty jacked up right now. Next step is getting a Dual Rectifier to sit on top of this badboy!

congrat!!! it is a woderfull cab. just buy a dual recto 3chan top and you are safe!!! METAL!!!!

Tjena Göteborg!

Congradulations on the score. Guess you'll need to put it aboard a freighter.

I've been very happy for about 3 years with Recto Pre-Amp and soon should have a new Road King delivered. I especially like them because they do vintage sounds so well.

Latest posts

Back