I GET MY ROAD KING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriz_batman

Reaction score
I am going to pick up my road king tomorrow from the mesa boogie store... but I am still currently waiting for the other custom road king which is expected to arrive after christmas. But anyways i will pick up the road king tomorrow and i am excited. This will be my 2nd tube amp, before i used a krank( i know i know it sucks) which i am selling tomorrow at guitar center. is there anything i should know before hand? I know it will be awesome!

Congrats.

+1 on Read the manual.

If you have never played on a Roadking before (or any recto for that matter), make sure you look at the suggested settings in the manual. Those are great places to start when you start to dail in your tone!

chriz_batman said:
I am going to pick up my road king tomorrow from the mesa boogie store... but I am still currently waiting for the other custom road king which is expected to arrive after christmas. But anyways i will pick up the road king tomorrow and i am excited. This will be my 2nd tube amp, before i used a krank( i know i know it sucks) which i am selling tomorrow at guitar center. is there anything i should know before hand? I know it will be awesome!

Yes. DON'T SELL AT Guitar Center!!!!! They will RIP YOU OFF. You'd be lucky to get 20% of the original amp's value. Hold on to the amp and sell it online through ebay, craigslist, or forums. You will get much more money for it. GC buys low and sells high. Don't be that sucker.

yeah def dont sell at GC! but congrats on your purchase of one of the most versatile and best sounding amps ever.

Latest posts

Back