I am done buying Mesa gear.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychodave

Reaction score
I still have another new Mark IV on the way, but I am basically done buying Mesa/Boogie gear....unless a Mark V comes out. 8)

boogie003.jpg

No No No ...it's not a wedding tackle thing ... The magnetic poles are reversing .
No need to worry .

Just because He is doing his part to stop it , is no reason to call names !

I don't see a triaxis, studio, quad, or recto preamp. You are also missing the 295, 395, and Strategy 400/500 power amps. You are a long way from done with Mesa gear. :)

J/K

I have too much stuff here and the only extra things i have are a Mark IV head, thiele cab, 212 HB, and a 50/50 poweramp which are getting sold as soon as tax season hits. With all of those cabs I would want to go on a selling frenzy almost immediately. My guess is you have a very understanding family?

Greg

psychodave said:
I still have another new Mark IV on the way, but I am basically done buying Mesa/Boogie gear....unless a Mark V comes out. 8)

boogie003.jpg
Nobody likes a braggard. :roll:

t0aj15 said:
psychodave said:
Nobody likes a braggard. :roll:

Since you dont know me, you shouldnt judge me. I am far from a braggard. In fact, I have to give a big thanks to all of the people here for teaching me about Mesa Boogie!!!

6L6C said:
Dave you keep those half back cabinets open or closed or do you mix it up?

I mix it up. I have 2 cabs loaded with MC-90's...one closed, one open. The MC-90/EVM is fully closed. The Eminence MS12 cab is open...it sounds really dark if it is closed. I am torn with the fully loaded EVM cabs. I like them both open and closed....but they are both open right now. I was thinking about making backs for all of the cabs and tolexing them...but making them very tight so I dont have to screw them closed. My least favorite cabs are the Thiele cabs.

JOEY B. said:
psychodave said:
My least favorite cabs are the Thiele cabs.

Just out of curiosity, are they EV thieles, and why are they your least favorite?

Yes, EVM 12L loaded Thieles. They sound okay, but NOTHING like a 2x12 or 4x12. They sound small and very directional (remember, I am use to two 4x12 running at the same time)....but they sound better than any 1x12 I have ever played. I only have them for when I go out to a friends house...they are easy to carry. 8)

Do your neighbors hate you? That is awesome. I am a little bit embarrassed now for posting my measly little family pic yesterday!

Whoopysnorp said:
I'm amazed that computer monitor works in there in the presence of all those magnets.

he should put a warning outside that says people with pacemakers and pregnant women should not enter!

Latest posts

Back