how to mic up mkiv

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no no, it's the Audix I-5 that i'm getting for cheaper than a 57 ($75), the e906 is twice as much...

turned out the guy on eBay who had the e906 for $145 had incorrectly listed it as "new", he later took it down and relisted it as "B stock", which from reading his seller feedback comments means that it's almost surely broken and you have to go after sennheiser to fix it. not interested... :roll:

my auralex gramma just arrived today too, i can't wait to hear the recorded tone when it's all set up. the only recordings i have of my mark iv so far were done with a poorly placed 57 during a LOUD rehearsal, didn't turn out all that bad but this will be a world of improvement. :twisted:

to the sm57 users, whats the best mic placementfor mk iv with recto 2x12 during live? i havent tried it yet but my band would prbably gona start gigging by next month, and hopefully avoid the dilema regarding mic placement. any mark IV/recto 2x12 cab users here?

Latest posts

Back